Thursday, July 5, 2007

blogging @ Starbucks.. ahahaha!

Yup.. I'm in Starbucks now. Nothing better to do here so just simply want to blog out bout it. =).. Want to know why I'm here? haha. Ok, here goes.

My aunt came from Johor and she wants to go IKEA to buy some stuffs.. My aunt "LOVE" to shop in IKEA. Most of the time she came here surely went to IKEA. hahaha. So yeah, I met up with my mum after school and I got this idea of bringing to laptop HERE!! hahaha. Instead of walking with them and get real bored with "shopping", might as well I come to Starbucks and online right? muahahaha.

Just bought a drink and sat here not long ago. Not sure how long are they going to shop. But I dont mind.. cause I got LAPTOP to online here.. hahaha. They can take their own "sweet" time shopping. while me happily online over here. haha! =D..

I'm so jealous. The internet speed here is faster than mine!! My home's speed is only 1Mbps whereas here... 2Mbps!!! double my house speed... hahahahaha.. nahh.. jokes.. I dont need THAT fast internet speed anyway as I dont download stuffs. =P.. But of course having faster speed is better. =D

11 comments:

Jessie Ms T said...

great time at starbuck orh! hehe..
heyZ kev..want to throw out sumtin~u dun mind orh?!
okay..is like dis! my life like getting miserable nowadays~i feel like giving up acc~i found dat acc is not d subject i want! it might too late to change..but very tiring! like wanna die~= =''

suffer...tired...headache!!

dis let me think of stop schooling oso! poor thing~but if i stop..i get nothing! acc 'destroy' my life~VERY SUFFER! i think councelling is d better way..isnt it? wat do u think? i dun even put any effort on it too~
can u plz comfort me or giving sum advice? i reli need help~plz! jus want to look for sumone to push me!!

thx~
*jess*

Unknown said...

mmmmm...starbucks!!! yay!! what did ya get?? i love the frappes!!! soo good!

Kevin Kan said...

Sie Mein -> emm. I'll talk to you when you're online k?

Lyds -> haha. YESS!! me too! I love frappes!! I like the "Java Chip". Tried the "banana's" once and it doesn't taste that good. ha!

Unknown said...

mmmm, yea, Java Chip's good =D, hahah, neva heard of a banana one, lol.... my favourite's caramel, mmmmmmmmmm *drools* haha

Kevin Kan said...

Yeah, most of the time I'll get Java Chip. =). Ahh yea. Caramel is good too! =D. Yup. We had banana last time. It taste kinda "wierd" though. haha. and now they have one new ones called "Azuki" frappes. you know? =).

Anonymous said...

ehhh?? azuki?? what does that mean? ...nah, don't think so, but we do have the tropical ones and we also get special ones at Christmas and stuff - love the toffee nut!

Kevin Kan said...

Yup. Azuki. I have no idea what is that though. Haven't try it yet. ha. Click here to know more. =). I see. We always have new ones. yeah, what's in the "toffee nut"?

Unknown said...

lol, random! sounds...ummm...nice, haha. toffee and nuts!! - and cream! =D i always get cream with mine...so bad, but i reckon i do enough exercise to work it off, hehhehheh. ahhhh, all that talk about starbucks is making me feel thirsty...

Kevin Kan said...

Yeah, I tried the "Azuki" and it didn't taste THAT nice though. I don't know what is inside there and they asked me whether I want coffee in it or not. wierd aye? so it's not only coffee itself. hahaha. Yeah! me too! I always get cream as well!! =D. hahaha. me too! but too bad I cant drink very often. too expensive.. grr.. hahaha. jokes.

Unknown said...

I know! Starbux is such a rip off!! Hardly been going there lately, too broke, lol....

.....why aren't you on now?!?!?!? =( aw, haven't talked to you in ages!! Guess you're having dinner aye? Anyways, I better go to bed now...sighs...

Kevin Kan said...

yeah, me too. have to save up before going there. ha! one frappes cost me around Rm15++!! more than my allowance for one day!

=O.. what time you were online just now? yeah, I just had my dinner not long ago. that's why I didnt online!! YESS!! I know.. miss ya loads. =(. *sigh*. anyway good night and have a nice sleep!

p.s haha. it's fun to chat via my blog's "comment". I guess it's no longer a comment but a chatbox! ahaha! yeah, keep it up! =D