Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Birthdays.

9th of May 08,

My family and I went down to Malacca to for my aunt's birthday dinner, 61st. It was a big celebration as she invited alot of guest.

My sis, cousin and I became the usher before the dinner starts.


[Us]

*skip, next chapter*
Then later on, quite alot of people started dancing line dance. So my sis and I joined along, (note: we don't know line dance AT ALL!). hahaha. We pulled my cousin along then we stepped into the dance floor. So we just try to follow and learn from others. After awhile, we got hang of it and enjoyed it. hahaha. It was quite fun dancing though!

In a nutshell, we learned 2 line dance on the spot! Nice nice! Hahaha.
After the line dancing, we just simply dance around there, since everyone is doing it. =D.

*skipped*
*went back home, lights off*


*The next day! 10th of May 08*

We went down again to Singapore to celebrate my uncle's birthday dinner. BBQ and buffet style. Hahaha. They held it in CDENS. =D. And there's a room for it, as it comes as a package, BBQ pit and 4D3N (I think) room stay there.

*NEXT!*
After that, Joel, You Wei, Colin, Vanessa and I decided to do something else, we went to climb the "spider web". It's a huge thing that shaped like a pyramid like web made up of ropes. I think you seen it before. hahaha.

Joe and I went up fast and the others still on the way up. After that, 3 of us (You Wei, Vanessa and I) sat at the middle of it and the other 2 at the side. We sat there for quite awhile, talking, joking around, singing (Joe and Vani) and more. =D. It was soo fun! If there's a chance again, we MUST do that again! =D.

Unfortunately, we didn't manage to take any photos. We don't have a camera with us that time. =(. Colin suppose to get it but not sure what happened in the end! =(. The next time we go, 4 of us will be at the top and Colin will take the photo from below. =D. Hahaha. If we get the chance again. =).

After that, my cousin and I decided to stay there while the rest went back home. My cousin's place is just 5 minutes away from CDENS. hahaha. My cousin and another friend stayed over and played Nintendo Wii! I played for awhile and got bored and went to bed while they continued playing. My cousin played til 3am and his friend 4am, he went back home after that.

I'm waiting for my cousin to send me the photos of my uncle's birthday dinner. =)

11th of May 08 aka Mother's Day!


had lunch then we straight left Singapore. Then we dropped by Malacca, AGAIN and went out for dinner conjunction with Mother's Day! hahaha.

Reached KL about 11pm. Schools the next day! =(.

p.s HOLIDAYS are here! 2 more days to go!
p.p.s Sibu Island, here I come!! =D.
p.p.p.s I miss........... =(.

See ya!

No comments: