Sunday, July 13, 2008

Quotes from Get Smart,

These are some funny quotes from the movie Get Smart. Highlight it if you want to read. I put it in white so that it won't be a spoiler for those whom have not watch yet. hahaha.

Agent 99: Are you staring at my butt?
Maxwell Smart: No, no, I...I was, but I'm not...I'm staring again.

Kid in Minivan: [sees Max dangling outside the window] Mom! Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom!
Mom in Minivan: Sean Sean Sean Sean Sean! You see how annoying that is?

Maxwell Smart: That is a sucker punch to the gonads.

Maxwell Smart: I recently lost 150 pounds.
Max's Dance Partner: Me too!

Maxwell Smart: [Maxwell and Agent 99 swing towards a window but they hit the wall] Missed it by that much!

Larabee: I'll do it sir, I have no problem exposing myself.
Agent 99: Do you ever think before you open your mouth?
Larabee: No, I tend to just whip it out there.

Maxwell Smart: Personal best!

Maxwell Smart: There are 150 special forces snipers surrounding this building.
Siegfried: No there's not.
Maxwell Smart: Would you believe 2 dozen Delta Force commandoes?
Siegfried: No.
Maxwell Smart: How about Chuck Norris with a BB gun.

Siegfried: Well, you've done your job, so I don't suppose I can kill your wife Zenat. Although frankly I'd be doing the sighted world a favor.

Shtarker: Too bad about all the dead movie stars.
Siegfried: Yes. What will we do without their razor-sharp political advice.

Maxwell Smart: [99 is trying to get knife out of his pocket] That's not my knife!

Agent 99: I used to look like my mom.
Maxwell Smart: I used to look like two of my moms put together.

Maxwell Smart: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
The Chief: I don't know. Were you thinking, "Holy shit, holy shit, a sword fish almost went through my head"? If so, then yes.

Maxwell Smart: [to Agent 99] Is that your default setting or something? Oh, today's Tuesday, I'll punch Max. Oh look, a box of kittens, I think I'll punch Max. I have this piece of bread so now I'm going to punch Max.

Agent 99: Did you see anything while I was dancing?
Maxwell Smart: Just once, but I don't think you expected him to lift you that high.

Shtarker: [after Siegfried gets thrown out of the car and over a bridge] What good hang time, huh?

Agent 99: Did I hear something?
Maxwell Smart: Yes, there were some tap dancers in the hallway.

Maxwell Smart: [Agent 99 leans to kiss him] 99 please, nobody here knows we're dating.
The Chief: [walks by] Yes, they do.
Maxwell Smart: On the cheek.
[Agent 99 kisses his cheek]
Agent 99: [as they walk off] Give me a little one.
[Max kisses her on the lips]

Maxwell Smart: There was a guy in the bathroom - and he was really hot!

Maxwell Smart: It's okay, 99. Big people feel pain, too.

Siegfried: How do I know you're not control?
Maxwell Smart: If I were control you'd already be dead.
Siegfried: If you were control you'd already be dead.
Maxwell Smart: Neither of us is dead so I am obviously not from control.
Shtarker: That actually makes sense.

Adapt from IMDI website.

Next update: Get Smart, 12/7/08.
I hope it'll be soon. Someone remind me if I forget. =)

No comments: