Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Deepavali, 27th Oct 2008

Yesterday's Deepavali was great!

Great food, great people, great fun, etc

one word sums it all, awesome! =D.

From,
1400 - 1600, [Subash (my sister's friend) place]
1700 - 1830+ [at home]
1830 - 2330!! [Aunt Shanta / Nivashia's place]

5 hours at her place. That was the best I tell you! My parents came later and they left earlier. I helped them out! haha. When ppl came to their house, I said I'm the "student exchange for the day". haha.
Had tonnes of fun with them, talked alot, played a game from France, and talked. There's 5+2 kids, Mizan (I think), Melissa, Danish, Tishia, Temishia, Nivashia and I. It's was a whole lot of fun with these ppl. haha.
Oh, and the food is really good too. =D. Haha.

Photos will be up when I get it from her. =)

That's all for now.
EXACTLY 2 more weeks! AHHHHH!! Please give me some inspiration to study! I'm getting nervous! =(.

No comments: