Sunday, March 18, 2007

Six Character Looking for An Author

This show ( play ) was out quite long ago... I think sometime around end of February... well... I dont know why but i just feel like blogging out bout this play... i kinda like it though... 3 of us went to watch this show... My dad, sis and I... it's held in KLPac.... sad to say its already over... hah! I BET non of you here know what is "six character looking for an author"... =P... That show is really great.... if you want to know... click here ....

Thx to my sis to recommend this show... =D... hmmm... she wanted to watch that play cause her friend is one of the "six character" there... i can say her acting is good though.... =)....

The way they make that show is really fantastic...! so realistic... all like spontaneous.... even the stage we sat is exactly like in a studio.... then when we walked in... those ppl there is "practising"... we didn't know that it's part of the show til the show started... hahx...

overall that show is very nice... there's laughter too..! =D...

No comments: