Sunday, March 11, 2007

Youth Outing (10/3/07)....

heyz ppl.... yesterday was really a great day... =D... YF Members from FGA Selayang had an outing in Bukit Laggong (somewhere near my hse).... and i joined them too..! haha... we had picnic and played around the waterfall... some of them went "fishing" as well... ahahaz....

the day started with me going to sch for fencing and after that played badminton with syahir in sch... next, came back home and rest for awhile.... soon later the arrival of my aunt and nephew (ryan) to my hse...My sis and I waited for ryan to finish his lunch then bring him along... (yes... he's following us to Bukit Laggong).. =)...

after that, we went to the church to gather everyone there.... after gathered, all of us took a van there.... van + 2 cars ( i think )... then we brought down everythin and prepared.... some kids just cant wait as once they brought everything, they started "fishing"... hahaha.... then we went to play around... soon later its makan time, so all of us get out of the water (soaking wet) and eat.. ahaha... then we continued til 5.30+pm... and we got back home after that...

and as for night, my mum brought us (my aunt, nephew, sis and i) went to titiwangsa as they have a arcobat show on the lake... so we went there around 8+ and the show is scheduled to start at 9.... so my sis and i decided to walk around while my aunt and mum waited there cause they didnt want to walk... and the queue for the Eye On Malaysia is super long..... ya... we wanted to sit also... so i guess we have to wait for few weeks / months to sit it... ahahaha... they show was quite ok.... =)...

that's the end of the day... i really had a great time today... especially hanging out with the YF-ers... hahaha.... =)... stress released tat day...!


here's the picture... just uploaded... after soo long... =P...

some of the YF-ers... =D...
Eye On M'sia ( Night view)...

exam next week... lets hope for the best....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, u can fence?!?!?! that's soo cool... awesome, sounds like you had a lot of fun!!
I like badminton too! except, i'm prolly not as good as you...haha

Kevin Kan said...

yeap.. =D.. heeh.. but stil learning.. =).. how you know I'm better..? I'm just a normal player.. =D.. You're better...