Saturday, April 7, 2007

Finally after more than 10 years.... oh yeah..! =P

Time flies..! Its already been more than 10 years of separation and lost contact, not until last Saturday (31st March 2007)... It feels like we just lost contacted not long ago, but believe it or not, its been more than 10 years..! seriously...! Haha..

Hmm.. Let me tell who is that person I'm talking about.. First and foremost, she a really GREAT friend of mine..! I'm really glad to know Y-O-U..! =D.. Well, I know her when we were in the same kindergarten (kindy) last time.. But, after that she went to NZ til now... I really do miss those days we hang out together...! It's been a great time hanging out with you... Well, no matter how far apart we are, I'm really glad that we're contacted via internet..! Do keep in touch ya..!! =D..

I really can't believe it.. After soo long and I finally get to heard a news from you..! =D.. heeh..


* Best friends for LIFE..!! yea? =) *



* Good Memories *

Take care ya..! I miss YOU..! =D... Keep in touch..

That's all for now... See ya..!

p/s: Have a nice Easter camp..! =)..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya!! besties foreva *hi fives*!!!