Monday, April 23, 2007

surprise from NZ..!! =)... 23rd April 2007

I just received something all the way from New Zealand today..!! I seriously couldn't believe it..!! It's really a big surprise..!! Thanks alot Lyds..!! I love you..!! =).. I didn't know that you sent this to me..! Thanks..!! *big hug.!!*.. =D..

This is what I got from NZ..!!


Inside :

a birthday card.!


and a present..!! with the letter "K".. * yay.! each of us got this...!! *

There's one more thing but I don't want to mention here... =).. * secret *.. ha!

Thanks alot for everything. I LOVE it..!! =)... You're are always my bestest friend no matter WHAT..!! Miss ya loads..!! *hugs*..!!

p.s. This mail just arrived today..!! =)... Nahh.. Its ok if it arrive late.. =)... I really do like everything.. =)... THANKS..!!! ..

Love,
Kevin... *xoxo *..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..phew! i got the address right...lol , i got so paranoid that it wouldn't arrive, hah.

Awww, 2 bad it didn't arrive on time, i sent it a week before!!! o well...
=D glad ya liked it, i had fun writing random/kwl stuff in the card (lol, i can't remember what i wrote now!)

well, nice 2 c u had a gud bday =D, enjoy the rest of the year you have being 16!!

luv, lyds

p.s. thnks 4 not putting a photo of the otha part up...embarrasing..=D