Friday, August 24, 2007

Dream.

The title of this post is called dream. =). I just want to post about a dream that I had last night. Ultimate random dream! hahaha. Seriously the dream that I had last night is super random. Know why? hahha. okok. That's because I actually did have a dream about HER! (Yes, you!). Although I have not seen her (in person) ever since she left here which is about 10 YEARS ago, but I actually dreamt about her. hahaha. I seriously have NO IDEA how I manage to have this dream. *tsktsk*.

Her looks I have in my dream last night was based on the picture I have. She was wearing a black sweater. (Sounds familiar?). hahaha.

Let's start off. This dream took place in Genting Highlands! to be more specific, outdoor theme park! You know the roller coaster called "corkscrew"(Click here if you don't) in Genting? It begain there. I was sitting somewhere near that ride and watching it. That ride in my dream is seriously wierd! haha. You know, at the "loop" part of the ride, the "cars" were off the track but it landed back on the track in the end. And there's one part of it was the track curved up and the cars did flew up and got back on the track again. Wierd aye? I know! hahaha.

Ok. This is the part where she came out. hahaha. It was her turn next and she was sitting at the front of the ride. and after that I'm not sure what happened. Next thing I remembered was me went to look for her when she came down and we went to sat a ride or something. Not sure. And I dont remember much after that.

Well, the whole idea of me writing this post is that I did actually had this dream! hahaha! Seriously I didnt expect it you know. Out of a sudden I had this dream. hahaha. Oh well, I was happy to have this dream anyway. hahaha. XD. Don't mind having it often. muahaha. =D. But of course it would be much better if I could see you in PERSON rather than dreams! =D.

pffft. another thing I would like to say here... holidays are officially going to be OVER soon! noooo!!! It's already Saturday tomorrow. Grrr. I want more!!! Speaking of which, I still got some work to brush up within these days! =(.

That's all for now! Ttfn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, that's so random... but freaky cos, i actually have been to gentings before...and i do have a black jersey (but then again, who doesn't?? hah).

haven't talked 2 u in a while - sorry, i've been stuck doing my accounting assignment which is due on MONDAY - eeeekkkk - which as yet, i still have not finished, ahhh!!

miss ya, hope ur as good as you always are!! =D xox