Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Quick update (movies)......

Ok. I know I have not been updating my blog for a loooong time. Sorry. That's because I'm not very good at bloggging. ha! So anyway, just going to blog about some updates alright? =).

For the past few weeks, I had been watching quite a number of movies to catch up with those latest movies! =D. I watched Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix, Transformers, Because I said So in 2 weeks. The movie that I enjoyed the most among these 3 movies are Transformers! =D. It was sooo awesome. The way they transform and stuffs! I wish I could have one of them! If only, ... hahaha. =).

And I watched Rush Hour 3 last Sunday! muahahaha. That show was really funny! Just for your info, Rush Hour 1 & 2 has nothing to do with the 3rd part! hahaha. Actually, I forgotten about the story in Rush Hour 1 / 2 but I didnt get lost in the 3rd part. So yeah, I guess it has nothing to do with it. Except the end (credits), Chris Tucker did mentioned about Rush Hour 1&2. hahahaha. =D. There're some short clips after the movie. Dont miss it! =).

Ok. Let me tell you some funny parts! hahaha. (Highlight if you really want to read it)

Dojo Master Carter: May I Help You?
Carter: I'll be asking the questions old man. Who are you?
Dojo Master: Yu.
Carter : No not me you!
Dojo Master: Yes I'm Yu!
Carter : Are you deaf?
Dojo Master: No Yu is blind!
Carter : I'm not blind, you blind
Dojo Master: That is what I just said.
Carter : : You just said what?
Dojo Master: I did not say what, I said Yu.
Carter : : That's what I'm asking you!
Dojo Master: And Yu is answering.
Carter : : Shutup!
Carter : : You!
Dojo Master: Yes?
Carter : : Not You, Him! What's Your name?
Dojo Student: Mi.
Carter : : Yes You!
Dojo Student: I'm Mi.
Dojo Master: He's Mi and I'm Yu.
Carter : And I'm about to whoop your old ass man because I am sick of playing games!
*Get it?*

Yeah, if you really want to laugh out loud, this show will do! =).

Tomorrow I'm watching Ratatouille with my sis after school! Yup. Another movie. =P. haha. This will be the last movie my sis will be watching here before she fly off to Canada for 4 months.

here's some pictures.


~Simpsons! ~


~Movie tickets. *random*~

p.s I still haven't watch Simpsons yet. Might watch it someday when I have time! =).

more to be update soon!

Holidays encounting : 2 days (from now, Wednesday)!!! YESS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...wow you lucky poo, got lots of time to go watch movies aye?? ..not suffering through exams, sigh....lol
only 2 more to go tho!!! =D
....omgsh, I can't believe you've got holidays already!!! so jealous...
any plans for these hols??

Kevin Kan said...

=). Yup. Gotta catch up with those movies. Or else I'll be soo outdated! hahaha. =O. That's great! You can enjoy after your exams then. =D.

muahaha. Yeap! It's my turn to have hols now. =D.
Yeah, we're planning to have a class trip to Genting! =D.

Unknown said...

=O wow!! Genting highlands?!? I went there =D....awhile ago, my aunty said it would be freezing up there, but it so wasn't, lol.... u been there before? I can't remember much, but all the good rides were shut when we went there....
When are you leaving?

Kevin Kan said...

=D. yup! Well, still planning. Not confirmed yet. Ummm. Of course I been there before. Countless times! hahaha. It's only about 40mins from my hourse to Genting. Yeah, the place just getting hotter and hotter everyday. I can feel the "heat" over there! Grrr. Sign of "global warming"!! hahaha. jokes!

Awww. Poor thing. Never mind. I'll can bring you there the next time you're here! Yeah, I sat all those rides before. . It's just normal. Nothing special. hahaha. =).

p.s Have you tried Reverse Bungee before? =D.