Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Once upon a time. =)



Once upon a time, in the year 1997, there's a boy named Kevin was crowned "Best Student Of The year"! hahahaha. That was exactly 10 years ago. I still don't know how I got it but yeah, I did. Proudly present you, the best student of the year 1997, Kevin Kan! XD.

p.s Lydie, this is not the same kindergarten that we went. It's another kindergarten that I went to. =).
p.p.s I'm bad in blogging. *tsktsk*.





Anyways, check out this video. =) It's one of my cousin following the High School Musical 2 - All for one dance steps. I manage to caught him on video for a short while before they realise. =D

For your info, both of them watched High School Musical 1&2 for thousands of times already. They practically remember the whole show. Their dialog, songs and stuffs. You know the part where Zac and Vanessa kissing (towards the ending) in High School Musical 2? Each time they watch, their reaction is like "eewwwww..." while covering their face, but yet they still keep peeping. hahaha.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No suprise there... you're a NERD and you now can't deny it anymore =P. What kindy did we go to exactly? I can't remember what it was called... I remember it was near my house though. Yeah, you know what, I've got a photo with the exact same Barney set thing in the background! I think it was at the same place.... like a shopping mall or something...hmmmmm.

Lol, aw, your cousins are so cute! My little sister like tries to sing along too but she doesn't know all the words, so its really funny. Very sneaky of you though...lol

Kevin Kan said...

Hahahaha, no wayyy! So not true. Besides, that was 10 years ago! It's different now. =P. Ummm, Tadika Intan Biduri. I think they changed the name, but it's still there. The next time I pass by there, I'll take a photo down, alright? =D.

Yeah, it's a shopping mall. That's the mall that have badminton courts on the top floor. =D. Send me that photo the next time you online ya! =). What photo is that btw?

=D. heeh. Too bad they caught me. Or else I can get more of it. You know, they sang the whole song of the "Everyday". hahaha. I should have recorded that down! muahahaha..

Unknown said...

yeah!! I still remember that place and all the teachers and everything... good memories... =D

Ohh, was it like called ocean something?? lol, I kinda remember it, I think that photo was actually from our kindy concert, do you remember that? I was like the english MC for them...

Kevin Kan said...

Haha yeah. Me too! And I remember there's this lady that always prepare meals for us!

Yeah, but it's not called OCEAN now. Selayang Mall. Hahaha. Nicee, do you still keeping that photo? Send some of our childhood photos to me next time! =).