Sunday, November 25, 2007

Red Camp 4!! Apache OEI!

I had an awesome great time for the past 3 days. 21st~23rd November 2007! I attended Red Camp 4 held in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore. Great time there! Time flies and I wish if only Red Camp can be slightly longer. But oh well, all good things have to come to an end. =(.

There are 5 tribes (group) in Red Camp namely APACHE! (red), Ninjas (blue), Centurions (yellow), Viking (green) and lastly Spartans (white). And it's obvious which tribe I'm in, right? Hahaha. Apache's the best!

Lotsa things to blog out. To make it easier, simply go to Red Camp 4 blog. =).

I love our cheers! And for your info, Apache won the best cheer award in Red Camp! And we won the "war" against Spartans! If you're a Red Camper, then you'll know what I meant. Hahahaha.

I might blog out what's our cheers someday if I'm not lazy. =D.

Apache OEI! *OEI!*, Apache OEI! *OEI*, Apache OEI *awooowoowooo*!
We have won the war, we have won the war, we have won the war!!!
What camp? *Red Camp*, What Camp? *Red Camp*, What Camp? *Red Camp 4!!!!*


~APACHE!~

No comments: