Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Apache camp. 21st & 22nd December.

The only thing I can describe about this camp is, SUPERB! It's was soo fun! Especially staying up all night and getting to know others well. =).

The night before, around midnight, I saw Chersy online. So I started asking her whether is she going for this camp or not, she said no cause her friends not going. Later on, I tried and see whether I can persuade her at the very last minute, no harm trying out right? As the result, Chersy and Maine decided to go! Hahaha. At the very last minute, on the day before the camp they decided to go! YAY! Hahaha. I succeeded. =). [Chersy and Maine, no regrets right? haha]. [Michelle! You missed out the excitement! Poor thing. But then again, everyone got your "morning greetings"! hahaha. Isn't it good?]

Ok, I think I shall skip all the games and stuffs cause it will be super long! And did you all know, BRANDON cracked RAW eggs on my neck! It felt soo wierd ok! Hahaha. Not only one but TWO eggs! [Thanks alot Brandon for the "gel" for my hair.]

Ohh, and speaking of staying up all night, it was super fun! Hahaha. Grace, Lee Boon (not sure bout the spelling, sorry), Annette, Bronte, Alex, Shaun, Yuan Xing, and more! These are the people that stayed up! Hahaha. It's really fun hanging out with you all! That was one of the best part during the camp! Wheee! And Annette, I bet you have fun poking or pinching me to keep me awake although I didn't really thought of sleeping! Hahahaha. But it's ok. =)

Next, I watched Enchanted during the camp. Somehow one of the SLs got that and they screened in the classrooms. It's not a bad movie, quite ok. Haha.

I think that's all bout it! I summarize alot here! Hahaha. More details can checkout other camper blogs. =).

Despite the fact that there's this FREAK guy that kept spying on girls, seriously he's damn retarded! Very freaky ok! But just don't bother bout that freak! Grace, Chersy and Michelle, no worries k? Grace, I got something to tell you! Michelle, you're not lucky that you didn't go for the camp cause the excitement is THERE! hahaha.

Grace! It's really nice knowing you! First time talking to you (in real life, I meant) and staying up all night together was indeed a memorable thing! =). Thanks!
Annette! You really like poking and pinching me, aye? hahaha. Jokes. Nice hanging out with you all night too! And thanks for keeping me awake, literally. Hahaha.
Michelle aka Mnishell! hahaha, talked to you on the phone early in the morning! Nice one! Hahaha. And everyone got your greetings from ME! =D. That's so random! hahaha.
SLs! Thanks for organizing this camp! You guys were AWESOME! hahaha.
Other campers that came for the camp, Chersy, Maine, Brandon, Joel, Bronte, Yuan Xing and more, except for that guy! Nice knowing you all too! =). Do keep in touch after this yea!
And to other Apache that didn't manage to turn up for it, same goes to you! =).

That's all for now! See ya! Take care everyone!

And MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all! =).

3 comments:

Michelle Tiong said...

hahaha! i think the freak miss you.lol. do u miss him? lol.hahaha.

Michelle Tiong said...

haha! here is your prize!
but still, i think am the winner but i give you chance.haha.
lol. I KNOW WHO IS YR GIRLFRIEND!!hahahaha.lol.

ANYWAY, SAFE TRIP TO MALAYSIA.
hope to see you in spore soon.
keep bloggin(:

minishell.lol

gamers2000 said...

Michelle : *cough*annette*cough* scuse me.