Monday, December 31, 2007

Limited edition! =D

I got 2 limited edition RED Camp stuffs! =D. All thanks to my cousin.

Firstly, let me introduce the blop!

This is one of the blop that they used this to make the Apache video. I still haven't got a name for it yet. Some of the others already got their name like Marvin, Misty Mountain, Raging River, etc. Any idea what to name this? =)

Next, the RED Camp tribe badge!

Some of the camper got this from the lucky draw. But I got this from my cousin! Whee! hahaha.

Ok, I really want the Apache T-shirt but too bad it's only for the SLs. But I heard from Marvin that they're going to order more since a lot of us want it. So yeah, let's just wait for it.

On the other hand, it's New Year's Eve today! New Year's coming! New resolution! Last year of secondary school! Yays! Sadly I'm going to miss out the countdown @ Esplanade with the Apaches ppl! Ahhhh!! Have fun, everyone! =). [Michelle, too bad you can't use the secret weapon on me! =P. hahaha]

Happy New Year in advance to everyone! =).

No comments: