Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year, everyone! Welcome 2008!

Happy New Year, everyone!

There are 3 memorable things that happened / I did in year 2007, they are :-

1) Got back in touch with my long lost childhood buddy aka my best bud, LYDIE after whole 10 years! I'm glad getting to "know" you AGAIN! Hahaha. It feels great after soo long!
2) RED Camp / Apache camp! RED Camp was awesome! Getting to know about poly life in Singapore, and of course all the new friends that I made there! It's great knowing you all! You all are superb indeed! =)
3) Work with my uncle. Ok, it was my first time working. =).

Ok, that's all for now! See you all soon!

Ohh yea, and you know bout the blop I mentioned in the previous post? hahaha. I got a name for it already! It's called MOCHI ISLAND! Credits to GRACE! Thanks alot! =). Thanks for thinking of the name! =). Now we have Raging River, Marvin, Misty Mountain and now MOCHI ISLAND is added into the family! =D. hahaha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heey!! Happy New Year!!
Sorri bout the lateness, but i was stuck in a tiny town with no internet ( I repeat no internet =O) for new years... 2008 here we come!!