Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's day, everyone!

Hahaha, ok. I'm suppose to blog about my CNY by now. But I don't feel like blogging bout it YET. I'm soooo sorry! Thousands apologies!

So anyways, I shall blog about today. Just a short post. Hahaha.

I got a new racquet and badminton bag today! Yays! =DD. I'm using NANOSPEED now! No more Carbonex. =D.

There, check this out. =D






Full racquet can see from here. =)

Actually I got a new racquet because my old ones almost broke into 2 pieces. There's crack at the top of the frame. So I even though I change the string, the racquet will break too. So it's useless and have no choice to buy new ones.

It's a long story to explain what happened. But one of my friend is the culprit. At first I thought it's just the string but I only realised the racquet have crack on top as well, after that person used. So yeah.

But, I still got to thank that person for helping me to get a new racquet. =D.

That's all for now. CNY post coming soon, I hope! =)). Byee for now!
I'm really really sorry. =(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

=O I am so jealous! *glares jealously* How do you find the nano?

sports supplies badminton said...

I don't get this. "There's crack at the top of the frame." Could you please enlighten me on this? I keep following all your posts hope you can regularly post more. I get very useful information here. Thanks for having this.



sports supplies badminton