Friday, February 15, 2008

Citadels. =D

This board game is really really FUN! =D. My cousin, sisters and I played this game during CNY until 5am+. It's really cool! Check this out!

Click here and here. One is wikipedia and the other one is you can play it online! Multiplayer or single (against computer). Cool isn't it? Hahaha. Try it out. But playing on computer isn't as fun as playing with real cards. It's totally different! =D. And there's expansion pack too, some really cool "avatars" and buildings.

We played another game too, called Take Stock! But my cousins changed the name and call it "Recession" because of me. I always crash the stock price down and the price goes back to $1. Muahahaha. Click here. =DD. Nice game!

We played these 2 games the most during CNY. It's actually my sister's friend's game. He brought over to Malacca. According to my sister, he have a whole collection of games at his house! Cool aye? =D.

I really enjoyed playing this games in Malacca especially with all my relatives! =D. Awesome!

I want to do it again!

p.s This is part of what I did during CNY. =D.

Bye for now.

No comments: