Saturday, September 20, 2008

Nightmares.

I have no idea why I'm having nightmares recently. It's like whenever I close my eye and fall asleep, it will come. Even short naps. I remember I slept for awhile during Physics paper, and I had a dream that I got into an accident. Well, that's not the only thing. I had weird dreams recently. I can't remember what but it's scary. I mean not those fantasy typeof dream, but it's realistic

Last night, I woke up by a shock and jumped off the bed at 4am!! It was the night before I have Physics and Chemistry paper the next day. After I woke up, I manage to sleep back. And I'm supposed to wake up at 5am usually ended up sleeping til almost 6am. I have to leave home by 6.15 or 6.20 or else I'll take over an hour to reach due to the jam. So yeah, I got to rush. And I felt so sleepy and tired that time, cause I did not have a good sleep. =(

Well, 4 friends of mine said that it's due to stress I'm having cause it's exam time now. But the thing is, I don't feel the stress! So I don't know.

Let's see what wikipedia gotta say about "Nightmare"
- dream which causes a strong unpleasant emotional response from the sleeper, typically fear or horror, being in situations of extreme danger, or the sensations of pain, falling, drowning or death.
- Sleepers may waken in a state of distress and be unable to get back to sleep for some time. (it happens to me at times)
- Eating before bed, which triggers an increase in the body's metabolism and brain activity, is another potential stimulus for nightmares (Ee Hwa! Read this part! =D)
- Such dreams can be related to physical causes such as .......(shorten it)....... stress in sleeper's life. (You all were right though! )
click here for more


And I found something new called Lucid Dream aka conscious dream. Dreamer can manipulate the dream environment without any limitations. Cool aye? Check out more

That's all for now. I'll update more soon. Trials is over on the 25th September. So I'll be back shortly. Chemistry, Add Maths, Moral to go!

It's 1.14am now! I was asleep on the couch earlier. Was waiting for my dad to be back for supper and I fell asleep. When my dad got back, my mum dragged me up and force me to go cause I didn't have dinner. So no choice, gotta follow. Am still full now, can't sleep yet. So here I am.

I lost the feeling on badminton last Sunday, I don't know why, hopefully I'll gain back that feeling this coming Sunday!! =)

No comments: