Friday, September 5, 2008

Replies to tag

CK = hahah, yeah? wow, from Sifu became son! hahaha. That's amazing! You didn't really ask her right? That day also didn't partner her also. =(.
*comment : cannot be so naughty. It's already settled. So yeah. But the way be park, really feel like laughing. will show you the video one day. I recorded it. hahah.
Eva = yeah, it's in the workshop now, fixing the door. =(. I miss my car.
Teacher = Depends on the driver. In the school, it's that guy don't know how to park. See the way he park, you can "lol".
iynix = are you Soh WK? Or else who?
Bryan = yeah, what to do? =(. That L6Sc1's monitor or chairman, either one. Not sure.


My car went up to Singapore in that ugly condition. No choice cause my parents need to use. The accident happened on Thursday, went to Singapore on Saturday til Monday, and it went into the workshop on Wednesday. Not sure when will I get back the car though. =(. Total cost for repair is........ RM550! That's alot!

Went out for lunch today with CK and Sara today. Alice couldn't join us cause she got meeting. =(
Thank you for the lunch today, CK! =D. hahaha.

Just a quick update. =).

No comments: