Thursday, August 28, 2008

My car!!


All thanks to the "smart" driver parked beside me, my car driver's side door is dented now! =(


[The dented door. =(]


[And that guy's bumper that caused my door.]

It's really wierd the way he parked, either that or he just have some problems. I mean when you parked and if you hit something, you will reverse out and the damage won't be that bad right? Well, this smart guy here, he just dont bother and go in like that. You can see the scratch mark on my car's door. It's one straight scratch. Which means he just ignore that hit and continue going in.

Well, I found out who's that guy and talked. He agreed to pay for the repair. So yeah, it's settled.
On the other hand, I will not have car for at least one week. =(.

That's all for now, just a quick update. =)

1 comment:

CK ^.^ said...

daddy!!!!..yo tat guy so abd oh drive so terribly.....i help daddy decorate his car oh!!!...i bring a coin on tue den...hahahahha

CK ;-p