Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Newly formed group, Fendoka! =D

[L-R > Danson, Weng Seng, Izzaz, me and Sara]
but "active" ones are only Danson, Izzaz, Sara and I. =P
Weng Seng I don't know. =P

On Saturday, 2/8/08, we formed a group named Fendoka! It's actually the combination of FEN-DOKA [Fencing + Kendo]-ka. =D.
And, our new "signature move" is HIGH-2! Hahaha. I don't know how this "high 2" thing started but it just seems to be what we're doing. haha.

Yeah, I know it sounds super random! =).

Sorry for the lack updates!

3 comments:

Danson Loi said...

fendoka rox!! why dont we share the badminton court for trainings XD

Kevin Kan said...

hahaha, can. Just chase to ppl that playing badminton there away! =D

CK ^.^ said...

hey hey hey, here comes 1/4 (KA)....u finally can add on the meaning of ka lol...hahahahha

CK ;-p