Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Someone watching over me - Hillary Duff



I'm suddenly into this song. I have no idea why. I watched Raise Your Voice recently and after that, when I turned on the tv, I'll watch the recording of that show and played the last part where Terri (Hilary) performed. According to that show, that song is written and dedicated to her brother.

Alright, for those whom haven't watch yet, that is a good movie. =). It's quite an old movie, so you might get to watch it on tv again. =)

Anyways, Malaysia Men Singles, Lee Chong Wei got Silver in Beijing Olympics 2008. Though he was not himself that played in the Finals and lost to Lin Dan, but at least he made into the Finals and brought back a Silver to the country. Congrats to him.
I watched him played lots of times and the guy played in the Finals definitely not him. I'm pretty sure he undergone a lot of pressure. One of the factors are caused by the audience. They were seriously noisy. Yes, I know they want to show their support. But during the finals, they were too over. The Umpire should ask them to quiet down as they caused distraction to the players. In Tennis and Squash tournament, the umpire / judge will ask the audience to settle down. I think they should do that in badminton as well.

Just a very random updates. I don't know what to blog about. =(. Anyone want to be an author for this blog? hahaha. Let me know. =).

That's all for now.

p.s Holidays are on now! But it's only for ONE week! It's too short! We need more! It's already Tuesday, soon it'll be over!
p.p.s Thursday is the 21st! =D

8 comments:

CK ^.^ said...

hei nice songs of hilary duff!!!....didnt noe u also will hear her songs lol.....and why i didnt noe got such movie 1??....i tot i watched all hilary duff's movies dy tim...hahahahaha....

CK ;-p

Kevin Kan said...

Yeah, it is. Hahaha. You're fan of hers eh? But you don't know her well enough. Go watch! It's a nice movie! Raise Your Voice. It showed on tv what. You just missed it. Lookout for the next show! =D

Unknown said...

lol, I was addicted to listening to that song after watching Raise Your Voice too!! =D
Man... that was so long ago...
Yus today is the 21st, and guess what?! I'M FREE!! No more exams until the end of the year! I had my last 2 today - calc and chem (double killer, way too much to cram at once) but its sweet now cos I've got a 5 day week end!
Stink about m'sia losing the badminton - I was rooting for him... I wanted him to beat "super dan"... oh well, NZs doing really well though - 3 gold medals already!! yeahyah, beating you guys, and you're bigger than us. hah. =P
Yeah, just passing through, haven't talked to you in yonks! Hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays!!

CK ^.^ said...

yup yup...ever since she started in entertainment industry...hahaha loyal fans lei!!!....eh lei just bcos i miss 1 show nee...the rest of her movies all i got n watched wo..n her songs...all albums lei..hahhaha cheh2 angkat diri pulak.....ya ya wanna watch...which channel u watch wo??....didnt hear any news also??

CK ;-p

Kevin Kan said...

Lyds,
Yeah! It's a great song! I got it on my comp now. And the Jericho too! Yup, it was 2004 movie.
Serious? No fair! I got exams coming up next month! =(. But exams are nothing for you. You smarty pants. =P. I'm on hols now but it's going to be gone. I want more!
Yeah! Such a pity he lost to CHINA! Yeayea, I know. But you guys are good in other events. We only got BADMINTON. I mean we participated in other events too but we only got hope in Badminton. So yeah. haha.
I miss talking to you too! =(. How was the movie, Kunfu Dunk you watched? Catch up with you soon alright?

Take care!

Kevin Kan said...

CK,
wow, so loyal fan! haha. Did you buy her album? I bet NOT. Cause you got them all from the net! Right? Hahaha. One show takes more than enough! Haha. Got, loong time ago. It's on Star Movies I think. If you really want to watch, go buy the DVD from the shops! Quite cheap cause it's an old movie.

CK ^.^ said...

hahaha no la i buy la the cd la!!!!.....where will download from net one ppl like me...hahahhaha.....erm no wonder la.....i kan more on chinese shows 1...tat why didnt not got in star movies lol....hahhahaha...buy dvd....if i can find lol so old movie dunno still have or not lol!!!...hahahaha

CK ;-p

Kevin Kan said...

You buy her album? It's hard to believe! hahaha. You much be equal to all languages! Not only just watch Chinese! Must mix. Balance it up. haha. Can, it'll be very cheap! It's 4 year old movie. haha.