Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 2 (10th Dec)

Coincidently this is my 100th post! I know that's little, I'm just too lazy

Went to school at 8.20am. My host mum dropped me off at the bottom of the hill, so I gotta walk up. It was okay cause the weather was cold. =)

Went straight to the library to meet up with others.
We're having a welcome ceremony in the school hall later after the students finish their test which is around 11am I think. But it's still early cause it's only 8.30am at that time.

So Mrs Arata decided to bring us out on a tour to an education center. It's about Anne Frank.


[Brochure]


[The left most is Mrs Arata, middle is one of the stuff in Eishin followed by stuff from the education center]




[I forgot what's with this doll]


[Anne Frank's room I think, it's really small!]

After that we all head back to school for the ceremony.

All Jr and Senior High students were in the hall waiting for us. It was a warm welcome though.
Didn't have any photos on my camera but you can see it from my school's website, Eishin.

Later on we headed to cafeteria for lunch.
I got my first bento (lunch box) from my host mum. I have no idea what time she woke up to prepare.


[tadaa!!]

made couple of friends there after lunch while waiting for others.


[the school presented us a cap, the one on the table during the welcome ceremony]

Later on others joined us. =)

They're really friendly.
btw, they been to KL before though.

After that we got to leave and head to library cause the school is bringing us out for a tour.


[met some students studying in the library.]

After that we head to Fukuyama Castle.


[That photo is from the brochure.]


That's the castle from the Fukuyama train station


[the castle entrance]




[Ashley]




[Random, that's my school badge]


[Emily's head out the bus window]

After that we went to visit a temple, kusado inari




[James and I]

Later, as requested, they brought us to 100Yen shop! =)


[Emily, Ashleigh, Stacey and I in 100Yen shop]

Got back school around 5pm and mum picked me up there.

That night, my host dad brought me to a electronic shop nearby, one large mall. =)


[NIKON DSLR camera! haha. Took this to show one of my friend the price of that camera in Japan]

that's all for the day.

to be continued.....

No comments: