Thursday, March 19, 2009

Heyya everybody. I'm leaving tomorrrow! In less than 9 hours. half of me want to go and the other not! :(. I'm gonna miss soo many things tonnes!

Anyway, apart from that, I was involve in Vacation Bible School (VBS) at CMC for 3 days. At first I thought I'll be there for only Monday which is the first day, but in the end, I went for all 3 days. :).
I did have fun, although I was on duty with the camera.

Made some new friends with the Youths there! :). Thanks to you guys, I had a great time there!

I gotta thank non other than Alicia for sort of inviting me there. :). Thank you Ally!


The Youth group. Some left early, Ivan and Taryn aren't in this photo cause they left already.


Last photo of the day. :)

gotta go now. finish up my packing and off to bed! I'll try hard to sleep!
See ya!

Til then,
back in May...

Take care everyone!

I'll miss you guys lotsss...

1 comment:

♠ Ashton said...

kevin becoming more and more handsome ar hahas