Monday, March 9, 2009

I seriously wanna blog something out but I have no idea what t blog! bahh.

Results will be out in 3 days. Which leads a week right after that will be my NS camp, 3 months! M16, here I come! :P.

Any ideas what can I write about International Cooperation? :D.

Went skating on Saturday with Ivan, Chee Kian and Sara. All of them fell and I didn't. They all tried to pull me down to the ice but I manage to escape. :P.

Both of our "datuks" lost in their tournament finals, Nicol David and Lee CW. But I still think they did a great job. Especially Nicol David, she won all 10 tournaments in 2008, which is amazing.

Till then, see yah.

gotta go, off to tennis! :D.

p.s Ally, where are you?

I seriously HATE, I repeat, HATE people talking behind me regardless who you are, even if you're my sister or whoever.
あなたにとても馬鹿ですね!
私はあなたに憎むです

1 comment:

NicolDavidOnline.com said...

Thank you for your support of our dear Datuk Nicol.

All the best!

Lorraine Siew
Editor of NDOnline

http://www.nicoldavidonline.com