Sunday, November 22, 2009

2012


Watched 2012 on last day of school for this year. It was good.. You guys should watch it. Though some parts are bit fake, but the graphics and effects are awesome.. It looked real instead of computer generated image..

Went to Malacca yesterday. Stayed over at cousin's place while having a movie marathon, well kinda like a marathon. Watched a movie called Saw.. there's many parts but I only watched a lil bit of Saw 1, whole of Saw 2 and 3.. and I came to know that there's up to Saw 7...

That movie is really bloody, full of blood and disgusting stuffs.. I can imagine the pain while watching it.. But yet it's quite interesting though.. hahaha. If you guys like Thirller movie and bloods, this movie suits you.. (:

Sry for the late updates.. I have no idea what to blog about.. Guess blogging isn't a thing for me..

see ya ppl. Happy holidays.. Don't think I'll enjoy this holiday...

somethings I think it's best not for me to know. I choose to ignore those that I don't want to know. Some things are better for me not to know than I find out myself.