Thursday, November 26, 2009

boredom...

Gahh, I'm bored of staying home.. That's one thing that I don't like bout holidays...

Short holidays is good to have a break.. But not too long.. I prefer to go school and hang around rather than sitting home rotting.. However, going to school means gotta study which I don't quite want to do. So yeap..

Well, if there's plans for holidays, outing or trips with friends then it's okay. But so far got no plans yet.. sighh.. Been staying home for days and I can't really stand it anymore.. Trying to seek opportunity to go out.. hahaha.

It has been 2 looong days since Tuesday.. haih..

Gotta start studying... yea yea, I'm starting to be a nerd.. Start earlier before it's too late.. =)

My class had a trip to Genting but I didn't follow them, I'm not telling why here cause it's sensitive. I gotta start planning some activities for the Rovers...

I wanna go Sunway to ice-skate! Anyone?

Haven't been using my camera for awhile. The latest album I took was the trip to Davis' place.

Hmm, that's all for now..

Should or should not? Answer will appear eventually..

ciaozz.

6 comments:

naTaSha said...

lol..really that bored? prepare for stpm next year. hehe

~L@NsLiYn~ said...

the last day of STPM come SJI lar...
u can see all seniors gila already...

btw, ice skating, i want!
i'm planning too...

CK ^.^ said...

ya wanna go again also for ice-skate =),....tell me lo if any plan of that!!!

CK ;-p

Jessie Ms T said...

Hey kawan! long time tak jumpa ni..
haha!!
so far...BOREDOM(?)is what your life now? hmm..c'mon! bring it up something~
is really a long time didnt contact..isnt it?? all busy on own stuffs..what to do!? aiks...
im gonna have my exam tmr and im still here leaving comments...=P
anyway~ just a simple drop by greets to you...^^

CK ^.^ said...

hey just for updates here,..changed my url,...

http://ck-simplicity.blogspot.com/

CK ;-p

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT