Friday, July 16, 2010

Sometimes, physically I'm in that class, but I don't really think I belongs to that class.

I don't know why, I just can't blend inside.. Maybe it's me that made this thing happen. I tried but it just doesn't seem to workout.

No man is an island.. Yes, I agree with this.. But some times I just felt that I'm alone in class.. I felt that my frequency and them are different.. I only got a close friend in my class.. that's cuz I know him since loong time ago, Form 1.. Yet, some times I don't think we were close than before already..

I'll try.. Few more months to go. I dont wanna waste my F6 life like that.. I'll cherish and enjoy every moment of it..

=).

that's all.

see yea.

2 comments:

~L@NsLiYn~ said...

Hey...
Gah yao ah Kevin!
dun frus~
Gambateh!

CK ^.^ said...

jia you lo kevin,...i believe u can go tru what is happening,..und what is going on cos i been that situation and gone tru it,..don worry things will be better one,..always look to the bright side,...

and hope to hear u more from the blog yea!!!

CK ;-p