Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Untitled..

Hmmm, just somehow and somewhat, I have no idea what is in my head right now. It feels like having some sort of a mixed feeling. I feel tired, and it's getting late now but yet I dont feel like sleeping. I doubt it's a good feeling. Sigh..

So, uni life has started. Been mixing with people ranging from Foundation to Under-Grad and also Post-Grad. I stand in between. Haha. Well, since I went through orientation week with the foundation students, I tend to be the "older" ones there, I mean among the group of friends I'm with. So yeah, advice here and there. hahaha. Heard some stories from them earlier today, all I can say is just, kids these days.. haha

Just a word of advice to you people out there, especially guys.. Don't rush to find a partner in your life. If that person tends to be yours, he/she will be yours eventually. Don't keep looking for one as faith will bring you both together. Be patience, as the sayings goes, love is patience.. Eventually you will have the feel for someone and hopefully it's right and it will stay there for long. Be serious when you're in one. Relationship isn't something that should be played or fooled around. An end of a relationship could really hurt alot! So, please be serious and choose wisely for your life partner. He/she should be the one suits you and let fate bring you both together, not you looking for one and create a relationship. It doesn't work that way.

If you do something towards that person, he/she may feel touched for only sometime, but the feel would not last long. So just let things run by it's own. Just follow the flow. I believe He would help us plan our future in all ways..

And also, those people with a good background, family background, finance and all.. Beware of it. Don't get tricked and fall for someone that only see you because of all these and not your own personality.. Cause that person may just see your background and wants to be part of it to enjoy. If that so, never fall for it. Or else, at the end of the day, you'll regret..

Open your eyes, think wisely and make the right decision. I'm sure you know what do I meant.

Conclusion : Don't rush, be patience, think twice and open your eyes. He/she is somewhere out there and yet to be found. When the time is right, it'll appear somehow.

I miss you... (but it's not worth..)

No comments: