Thursday, June 23, 2011

About my uni..


Haha, okayy. I'm kinda into blogging right now. So yea, let's just start off with some tour around my campus. =)

This is the biggest place in the uni. It's called the Chancellor Complex. A really big building. Which consists of the chancellor hall which capacity of 2500 (If I remember correctly) and the other side is the library.. Really big library and the design is really unique! Awesome.. =).


On the top is the library which I'm talking about. Really cold place. Nice to study and sleep on the sofa. Slept there several times. heehe.
Below is the same place, night view..

Moving on next...

These are the new academic buildings where all of the degree and post-grad's lectures, tutorials and lab are held.
It looks like a platform though. haha.


This building is called Pocket D. Downstairs there's cafe, and office. Upstairs are the lecture halls. Looks kinda like a stadium. One bad thing bout the place in the hall is that, there's bad phone coverage. Good for lecturers but not us. Cause we'll get so bored!! hahaha! **shshhh**

Ohh, not forgetting. You see there's a lot beside the stairs there, that's where I did my blood donation. haha. It's an empty space for events..

There goes my blood..... Ribena.. haha!

Next off.. My room! =)


See the difference there? Haha.
The first photo was my first room where I stayed there for a week! It's called Village 6 (V6)
Followed by where I'm currently staying in now. V4. So much better. =). Bottom is the view from my new place. But that's not from my block though. haha.
Sorry bout the mess. Just moved in and excited to get a photo of it. hahah!

There's a total of 6 "Villages" namely V1-6. V3-V5 are the new ones which is apartment type. V1,V2 & V6 are dorm. Basically my uni here previously was under USM and V1,V2 & V6 are built by them. When UTP took over the place, they built V3-V5 which is a whole new different concept, apartment. V5 is the newest but their floors and cement. That's why I choosed V4. =).
Actually I sorta like cut queue. Supposingly V6 are for the new intake mainly foundation students. After V6 they'll move to either V1 or V2 first before moving up to V3/4/5. But I requested and V4 right away after my first week and fortunately I got the room here! =D

p.s : Sorry bout the mess. Just moved in and excited to get a photo of it. hahah!


So yeah, basically that's all bout it. I didn't really get much photos around. Maybe will update it again. haha.

Lastly,


Matric card. =D
Kevin..

Signing off....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: