Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Books cleared

Decided to clear up my books and papers today since I'm free. Yes, I know exams aren't over yet but I don't know what to study for EST. So yeah. =)

Started at 2.52pm [I remembered cause it was the time when I took the first photo]


[Shelf before]


Table before [yes, stuffs are everywhere. haha.]

So I started with clearing up the papers,

[This is how much notes, exercise, exam papers, etc I got]

And the bottom shelf looks like,

This!

papers followed by books,

Textbook (F4 + lil of F5), reference book and exercise.

After taking down all the books, it look like this.

[Notice the blue file? SPM 2008 + KL trial paper + few SPM 2002 inside.]


And my whole table looks like this! haha. My computer kept me accompanied with songs. =D.

[Books tied up. ]
Notice the paper bag there? I'm bringing that to Japan. Inside contain souvenirs that Tourism Board of Malaysia gave it to me. =)

Few hours later, the result..... =D

Shelfs.


[Table]


[All tied up, except for the papers.]

Last photo taken at 5.39pm. It took me almost 3 hours to clean up my stuffs. haha.

That's all for now.

til then. =)

p.s Last day of exam tomorrow! Oh yeahh! I can't believe it's gonna be all over! 3 weeks past! wow. Let's partyy ppl! =D
p.p.s Can't wait to talk to YOU on 29th! =D.
p.p.s Japan here I come! One more week!

No comments: