Thursday, November 27, 2008

tagged.

Question: What is your name? (Please give one answer)
- Kevin


Question: What is your nickname? (Please give two answers)
- Kev
- Kan (Div and some others calls me that sometimes.)


Question: Three books which you often read? (Please give three answers)
- Lately,
- I only read

- textbook / reference for exam


Question: The things gained from Blogging? (Please give four answers)
- kill time
- express myself
- a new way to communicate
- $$ through ads (though it's only few cents each day)

Question: Your favorite food? (Please give five answers)

- peranakan (click here) dishes
- mum's cooking
- sushi
- pasta
- western

[random foods]

Question: Favorite songs? (Please give six answers) - Hasta La Vista - Camp Rock
- With You - Chris Brown
- Someone watching over me - Hilary Duff
-Anyone of us - Gareth Gates
- Last Song (Jap) - Gackt
- Bye Bye - MC

[There's no specific fav song actually. I pick these song randomly from my playlist]

Question: Places that you wish to go? (Please give seven answers)
- NEW ZEALAND!!!!
- Japan (I'm going there in less than a week!
- Paris
- London
- Australia
- can't think - of any else


[random places]

Question: All-time favorite movies, dramas, or animes? (Please give eight answers)
- Dark Knight
- CSI Miami
- Secret (Bu neng shuo de mi mi)
- 24
- House
- The Simpsons
- Spongebob (just started to like that show)
- Phantom of The Opera


and again, random movies. ahaha.

Question: Items that you wish to obtain? (Please give nine answers)
- Get my hands on flight ticket to NZ!

- Good results in SPM
- iPhone or any touch-screen phone
- Ice-skating!! (tomorrow. =D)
- $$$
- Time with my friends
- New badminton shoe (my previous ones tore apart
- Racquet maybe?
- I don't know what else.

Question: You want to pass this tag to? (Please give the names of 10 friends)
- Keishia
- Ivan Ang! (again)
- Bibi Chris
- Cassidy
- Ee Hwa
- Michelle Lim
- Chee Kien
- Joel Cheng (I know you got blog! but you privatize it. =( )
- Jess Cheng
- you.

No comments: