Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fifth form, class of 2008

I'll miss the good old days especially the time after trials. It was nice hanging out with a bunch of friends OUTSIDE the class. Cause there's nothing to do in class, so we hung up everywhere in the school. And we even left school early too.

Now, it's all OVER. Bahhh.. I can't believe that it's all over now! I repeat, OVER!!!

I won't miss school cause probably I'll be going back next year for sixth form / A levels. So yeap. But some friends will be going to collage and all. So not all will be back to school.

Anyways, I'm still waiting for the photos! took photos from different camera, so dont know where to start yet.

p.s 5 more days!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *screaming out loud *.
p.p.s As Ivan said. SPM are for kids! Yeah, I/J levels are for adults. [this is so random]
p.p.p.s I'll miss singing the school song. It was awesome singing out loud today. =D

Fide et Labore
(Faith and Zeal)

Johannian spirit lives on!
Am proud to be one. =)

No comments: