Wednesday, May 27, 2009

....

My blog is officially dead! This will be so random! lol.

I have to set my goals right up, and must achieve it no matter what it takes!

Ignore all resistance, look straight up, a clear path can be seen.. Nothing is gonna get in my way.

Work hard, study hard, play at times but not too much.

I'm in L6Sc1 now, the challenge is up really strong. Pressure's on me to stay on that class' pressure. It can't be seen, it's not obvious but it's there, I know it.

Everyone's like normal, but in reality, we are all battling among each other.

Stay focus and no more distractionsss.. I got distracted past few days, now I gotta stay on foot, focus and do what I have and supposed to do.

That's all for now, really random.

With every step you climb another mountain
Every breath it's harder to believe
You'll make it through the pain
Weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing
Just when you think the road is going no where
Just when you almost gave up all your dreams
They take you by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries


Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang telah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah

p.s Kris Allen won American Idol! haha. 2 years in a row the person that I want to win won! :D
David Cook and Kris Allen.

No comments: