Tuesday, May 12, 2009

weather's killing!

bahh... The weather is getting really hot these days!

It's really really hot, 30 degree Celsius!
Can anyone of you say that it's NOT hot when the temperature hits 30? haha

I'm pretty sure someone (you-know-who) will be burning if she's here now.... am I right? haha. :D jokes!

I serious wanna blog something but I have no idea what to blog, I wanted to since few days ago!
Open blogger, create post, open other tab while trying to think what to blog..... no idea, close tab, shut down.. Zzzz..
Yeah, that was what I did recently.

Anywoots...,

I'm back to school again ppl! 2nd day today. haha. Well, I'll get use to it, soon!

Sixth Form life is wayy different than Fifth Form.
Set your goals right and work hard to achieve it! Never give up!

Badminton ppl! I wanna play! Call me up!

That's all..

til then,
see ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, I would kill for nice weather like that! Winter is upon us now, and its been raining on and off for the past week!!! Its even been snowing in some places from the big storm we had last week...
So stop complaining already and enjoy the nice predictable weather you guys have! lol...

ack, I really need to stop procrastinating and study for my test tonight!!

Jessie Ms T said...

Welcome back my fren!!
yea..F6 life is tougher than F5!! so..get to adapt it and wish u a very good time in it!! ^^