Thursday, May 7, 2009

My 18th birthday!

heyya! Yeah, my birthday this year is a bit different.
I had my birthday in NS Camp, yeap, my 18th birthday! ahaha.
But anyhow, it was okay. A friend gave me a present at camp, though it's just a random gift but the most important is sincerity. And also, some sang a birthday song accompanied by guitar as background. :).

I got a present all the way from NZ too! And also from my aunt. :).
These are the presents that I got.


from Ken Ming, friend in NS Camp

my aunt.


Lydiee from NZ!


The card...


This is interesting... haha. :).

Besides that, on 25th April @ Saturday. The day I got back my phone. I received a belated "present" over the phone from someone. She played a song on the piano as my birthday present! That someone is named.... Michelle Lee! :). I really really appreciate that!
Thank you so much, Michelle!

I also want to thank you all who wished me on Facebook, SMS and all! Thank you so much!

I'm a year older, 18 this year! haha. I don't have to sneak in the movies anymore, but yet, I'm still a teenager for another 2 years. :).

Form 6 is starting on 11th May, Monday..

That's all for now,
till then...

See ya!

2 comments:

Stanley Kitchai said...

Happy birthday to u my friend.
Perhaps u still remember who am I^^
Great blog and all the best to u^^

CK ^.^ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u daddy!!,..sorry yea i didnt wish u,..cos i was way pass it when i realise,....!!...anyway all the best to u on mon skol day yea!!!

CK ;-p