Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lydiee!

My dearest and beloved,
Lydia/Lyds/Lydie.

Time really flies. We actually haven't been seeing each other for almost 11+ years! And we actually got lost contact for like whole 10 years! Wow, unbelievable! It's only less than a year since we got back in touch. 31st March 07, yeah, I still remember the date. =)

Anyways, my dear Lydie over here turned 17 today!
20th March 08!
I'm really proud to know you. It's feels really great getting to know you again after got back in contact! I remembered we spent alot of our childhood days together!
We became close friends since then. And now, we're getting closer each and everyday. =).
Thanks to the wonders of the Internet, MSN, E-mails, letters, mobile phone and more, even though we're quite far apart but with these cool stuffs, it feels like she's just right beside me. Thank you to all the inventors of it! Without these stuffs, can you imagine how this world will be now? Hmmmm, I wonder.. =).

I'm really looking forward to meet up with you soon!.
My 2008 resolution. =D.
I miss you so much!

So anyways, Happy 17th Birthday! May you have a wonderful blessed birthday! Take care!


[We MUST take a photo like this when we meet up. =)]

[=). I thought of making one of this for your birthday, but I didn't have time. Sorry!]

With lots and lots of love,
Yours truly,
Kevin. xox

Once again,
Happy Blessed 17th Birthday!

p.s: Have a safe journey, enjoy yourself there! And, of course, photos! (remember! =D).
In case we didn't talk before you leave. =).

No comments: