Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, mama (grand-ma)

They had a surprise party for her last Saturday! It was fun! Everything went according to plan. Even my relatives from Singapore were invited for the dinner.

We left home around 10am when my relatives from Singapore left their home at the same time. We planned to meet straight at the hotel because we can't go back as my grandma doesn't know that we're back in Malacca. It was a surprise, remember? Hahaha. So we reached in Malacca around noon, checked in the hotel and waited for their arrival.

Then we went out for lunch after they arrived. Soon later, it started to rain. We planned to go for tour around but have to be cancelled. =(. So we went back to the hotel, the adults play mahjong while the rest lazed around. My sister and I then went down to the hall to decorate for the dinner together with my cousins and aunt from Malacca.

Skip to dinner part. =D.

All the guest came in one-by-one. My mama have no clue about this thing at all. Then we all prepared and waited for the arrival of the birthday girl. When she arrived, we turned off the light and when she stepped in, tadaa! Hahaha. Watch the video then you'll know.



=D. Dinner after that.

My sister and aunt made my dad to give a speech. And it was a funny one. They asked my dad to speak in "baba" language. Hahaha. Sorry if you don't understand. Not everyone will understand this. =).


There, here's the video. Hahahaha.

Photobucket
[Family photo]

Photobucket
[The Singaporeans]

That's all for now! =)

20th was Lydie's birthday, 23rd my grandma's. I'm waiting for mine! Soon! =D

Bye for now.

No comments: