Sunday, March 30, 2008

Home alone 5?

Well, sometimes it's fun being home alone. It's quite cool to stay at home alone. The whole house is all yours and you can do what ever you want to. Including trashing up the whole house like no body's business and no one knows about it. =P

I always wanted to do that but each time it'll be either my sister is around or dad. I never stayed at home alone for real. At most only being home alone in the afternoon or evening. I want to try out to be alone! =D. As in totally alone at home.

Then I can call my friends to stay over and stuffs. But each time when my parents' not around, sister will be here. Just the 2 of us. Yeah, "home 2-lone"? When she's around, it'll be just both of us. IF I'm alone, I could have a whole group of friends over here! Yeah, I can't call them cause she's around. =(.

I never have a stay over at my place before. I only went over for my friends stay over. One of them is Keann's. =). And I bet most of you will agree with me that stay over is FUN! We get to stay up all night doing stuffs! Hahaha. Movie marathon, games, etcetc. Isn't that sounds fun? =D

Don't worry about my meals. I can cook noodles, order pizzas and stuffs, for now. Later on when I have my license, I'll go out for dinner. So no worries about my meals. =).

Hopefully the next time my parents going down to Malacca or Johore for some stuffs, I can stay alone. As in ALONE! =D. I wish.

BUT, some times it MAY be boring cause you're all alone. Then again, you can call your friends over. =D

Byee for now.
see ya!

No comments: