Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I received the dictionary!

It took 3 working days. My host dad sent it on Thursday via express mail and traceable.
Since Sunday is a holiday, so I got it today!


The package.
sorry, gotta cover the address. P&C.

open inside and tadaaa!! :D.




It's so small and compact. I love it!

I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. I mean the more advance things.
It's quite easy to use, but it's in Japanese and so does the user guide
Good thing I know Chinese, so I can understand and read Kanji. :D

On the other note, one of my friend in Japan will be coming to Malaysia next week!
Hopefully we get the chance to meet up! I'm looking forward.

Buddy's nearer to me now! yesss! :D. Haven't been talking to you for ages! Miss ya heaps!

お父さん、どうもありがとうございます!

1 comment:

Resha Lim said...

I hate u!! =P
I want one of those tooo! =P
how much do you think that costs?