Sunday, February 15, 2009

JENESYS post-orientation

had the post orientation today. Reached the place around 8.20am. Met up some old peeps.
lost track of time since then...

orientation was okay, we had discussion thingy among the groups.

then they had this part, where everyone closed our eyes and they talked softly (not whisper) and refresh our memory on our trip, from departing KLIA until we arrive back here... He summarized the whole thing to make it short, but it was quite detailed. Each sentence he spoke, it implanted images in my head and so do others....

after that, everyone started leaving back home... then me and other 2 friends went to Mid Valley.. We practically just walked around.. haha.

kay, short update.. I'm lazyy. :(.

p.s I have to write a report on this trip within this 10 days... deadline 25th! bahhh, how to start? Can I just start from the host community period? :D.

No comments: